Writing for Ministries Writing Community is a new Facebook Group. And you’re invited to join.
These are writers who have expressed interest in writing for ministries or in upping their writing game in one area of ministry writing.
I got the idea to start the group when so many people contacted me and asked for coaching in freelancing or blogging for ministry.
This group surrounds you with fellow Christian writers, bloggers, and freelancers who want to write well for ministries – whether it’s for a nonprofit, a church, a faith-based organization, a personal blog, or a book.
The group exists to …
We’ve got few ground rules so that all of us can get the most out of the Writing for Ministries writing community.
1. Be united in our goal: we’re a community committed to writing well for ministries.
2. Share one of (3) kinds of posts. And please hashtag your posts either as #Ask #Praise or #Give
3. No private messaging, please. We are a community.
4. No self-promotion, please.
5. Have fun, enjoy each other, and get joy from the work we’ve been called to do.
Hop on over and join now. Here’s the link.
More Writing for Ministry helps
Content by award-winning content writer and author Kathy Widenhouse, who specializes in writing for nonprofits and faith-based organizations.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Named to 2022 Writer's Digest list
BEST GENRE/NICHE WRITING WEBSITE
Grab your exclusive FREE guide, "5 Simple Writing Tips You Can Put to Use in 10 Minutes or Less"